Sunday, 31 March 2013

SLOG 9

For the 10th week of class, we continued discussing proofs using big-oh notation, and we also began discussing big-omega notation proofs. All I know is that these are supposed to be the upper and lower bounds of a function, but I'm still confused about what the purpose of a breakpoint and constant is. I guess I'll have to look through the course notes and review the lectures to make sure I understand all of this.

I also did not understand the tutorial handout for this week, but I managed to get a grasp of the material during the tutorial with help from my TA and another student, so I do think I did decently on the quiz this week.

This week we also got back our tests and I did pretty well, it was actually the best mark I have gotten on any piece of work (other than the quizzes). Hopefully the trend continues and I do well on the final as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment